- Write code to automate evidence gathering. The ideal candidate has a good engineering background and can use various APIs to collect data, create a presentation layer, map requirements to various compliance frameworks, and create alerts.
- Work with various platforms and teams to gather and verify evidence
- Advocate and understand how to create a culture of security coding and governance as code
- Assist with to respond occasional prospect and customer security review questionnaires and requests for information in server logs
- Help with managing and reviewing vendor compliance
- 5+ years of experience writing code in .Net
- Experience with databases such as SQL Server
- Experience with docker
- Eagerness to move compliance beyond the checklist.
- To be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with a globally distributed team
- Enjoy partnering with engineering, Infra, NOC, product, HR, Customer Success, Sales, IT, Finance and many other teams to address compliance issues
- Keep abreast of regulatory developments as well as evolving best practices in compliance control
- Experience with PCI and SOC2
- Work experience with public cloud environments such as Azure or AWS. Azure strongly preferred.
- 2+ years working experience within Data Security & Compliance is desired