- Architect, design, and implement user-facing features end-to-end
- Work with product managers, designers, and engineers to prototype and implement product features
- Communicate effectively with other engineers, product managers, customers, and partners
- 60% development / 40% working on requirements, mentorship, supervision
- 4+ years of industry experience
- Expert-level knowledge of:
- Microsoft .NET technology stack (C# / .NET, .NET Core, ASP.NET MVC, Web APIs) and SQL databases (Microsoft SQL Server or any other)
- Ability to empathize with our users and champion for their experience.
- Ability to use data-driven approach for product decisions. Experience with A/B testing is a plus.
- Strong communication and technical writing skills
- Experience with Git, unit testing, debugging, profiling, Visual Studio, JIRA, and other tools that are typically used by developers on Microsoft technology stack.