Xilinx is looking for a world class technologist who can research and develop novel algorithms and techniques for Floorplanning, Placement and Routing with the aim of improving Quality of Results (QoR), Runtime and Memory, of Xilinx’s physical design software tools by orders of magnitude. The person will also be responsible to evaluate new FPGA architecture features and their impact on existing EDA tools, and work with field engineers on closing critical customer designs issues.
If you are PASSIONATE, ADAPTABLE, and INNOVATIVE, Xilinx is the right place for you! At Xilinx we care deeply about creating meaningful development experiences while building a strong sense of belonging and connection. We foster an environment of empowered learning, wellness, community engagement, and recognition, so you can focus on work that matters – world class technology that improves the way we live and work.
- Expertise in C++
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of data structures, graph theory and algorithms
- EDA domain knowledge
- Distributed computing experience is a plus
- Knowledge of digital design and FPGA is a plus
- MS in EE/CE/CS with 6+ years, or PhD in EE/CE/CS with 3+ years of relevant industry experience