- Ensure architecture, testing, development, and general works across multiple projects;
- Ensure target architecture standards are maintained, fostering continuous improvement, innovation, and creativity ;
- Actively seek ways to improve digital software processes and interactions ;
- Troubleshoot coding or design problems quickly and efficiently to ensure a productive workplace ;
- Collaborate with team members to determine best practices and requirements for software ;
- Oversight and approval of all final programs and products before formal launch ;
- Oversee and support the coaching and training of team members;
- Use a proactive approach to common challenges and by continually researching best practices in coding ;
- Create high-level product specifications and design documents ;
- Participate in design and code reviews.
- 10+ years of experience designing and implementing software applications;
- Bachelor’s degree in mathematics or related disciplines, such as applied mathematics, actuarial science or computer science;
- Experience working on large-scale web applications and open source projects;
- Outstanding collaboration and communication skill are essential;
- Professional experience analyzing code for weaknesses and errors, and overseeing plans to improve them;
- Highly analytical mindset, with an ability to see both the big picture and the details;
- Experience designing secure software systems based upon industry-specific specifications;
- Excellent knowledge of Relational and Document Oriented Databases ;
- Excellent knowledge of various design and architectural patterns ;
- Fluent in English reading/writing/speaking.
About Converse Bank CJSC
Converse Bank CJSC is a 20-year-old Bank, which offers various services for individual and legal entities. For further information, please visit the website: http://conversebank.am/ .