“Technamin” is looking for a “Senior System Architect / Administrator”.
- Responsible for handling the deployment and maintenance of the company’s key software products, third-party services and tools on cloud infrastructure
- Responsible for support and adoption of AWS services, including but not limited to: new service set up, network configuration, security, cost and technology optimization, continuous improvement of current architecture
- Interaction with the Executive Board to understand business requirements and key performance measures and align technical strategy with business goals and objectives
Extra duties of the role
- Regularly monitor the systems in order to guarantee secure services, where downtime is at a minimum according to SLAs
- Provide ongoing support for the configuration and usage of implemented 24/7 monitoring and alerting systems
- Provide innovative ideas and contributions to the development of scalable systems
- Show a hunger and eagerness to learn and knowledge transfer
- Keep up to date with the newest releases on the market as well as test and install the newest versions of third-party products.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in systems management, computer science or similar field
- In-depth understanding of communication protocols (mainly TCP/IP) and routing protocols (e.g. BGP, OSPF)
- have a general understanding of CI/CD, pipelining, automation and build technologies.
- Proven experience in working with cloud infrastructures.
- Proven experience in working with highly loaded web applications.
- Proven experience with Unix/Linux and Windows Server environments.
- Intermediate knowledge of Relational Databases
- Advise direct management about critical updates, system malfunctions and vulnerability
- Have a general understanding of dockerized environments
- Wide ranging understanding of IT infrastructure and IS applications
- High attention to detail and quality of solutions
- Shows innovative thinking and the ability to creatively solve problems
- Experience with JIRA and Confluence
- Excellent communicator, can handle deadlines and perform under pressure with excellent problem solving abilities
- Excellent time management and organisational skills, highly motivated self-starter
- Fluency in written and spoken English and excellent communication skills – both verbal and written.