We are looking for Senior System Engineer who will be responsible for global Infrastructure Services and/or virtualization environment including troubleshooting, capacity planning, and continuity planning. You will work within Infrastructure dynamic and highly motivated team.
- Passionate and excited about building world-class technology platform and taking on large challenges
- Automate deployment and administration Infrastructure daily tasks.
- Strong working knowledge of Windows Servers, including core Microsoft software (DNS, DHCP, Active Directory Domain Controller, File Services, etc.), Linux Server, VMware Virtualization
- Install new and rebuild existing servers, configure hardware, peripherals, services, etc… in accordance with standards and project/operational requirements.
- Minimum 7-10 years of hands-on experience in installing, managing and monitoring complex network infrastructures: Windows Servers, Linux Servers, VMWare, Hyper-V, Terminal Server Cluster, MS AD, MS Exchange, knowledge Azure and Microsoft 365 is a plus.
- Knowledge of Streaming and Transcoding: Wowza, Fussonic, Astra Cesbo and etc...
- Strong knowledge of Active Directory Domain Services and MS Exchange environments including troubleshooting, capacity planning, and continuity planning
- Full understanding and experience with the OSI model and TCP/IP stack
- Knowledge of one of the scripting languages such as PowerShell, Bash, Python.
- Knowledge of Infrastructure as code concepts: Terraform, Jenkins, Ansible, and so on
- Solid working knowledge of IP Networking including DNS, DHCP, SSL and IPSEC VPNs, switches, and routers
- Understanding of servers and network performance using monitoring and troubleshooting tools and techniques
- Ability to monitor, lead and give guidance to team members if needed.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment and participate in periodic on-call duties