- Plan and lead all aspects of recruitment process for multiple roles
- Effectively and proactively partner with business leaders to understand hiring needs and recruiting priorities
- Ensure the entire process provides a positive experience for hiring teams and candidates through effective coaching, planning, and communication
- Build a pipeline of talented individuals and generate a consistent flow of candidates by creatively using social media, stories, etc.
- Proactively research and stay up to date on best practices and trends in talent acquisition, new recruitment methodologies and sourcing strategies to improve recruiting effectiveness
- Provide reporting and metrics to all relevant stakeholders upon business need
- 5+ years of talent acquisition experience
- 2+ years of experience in technical recruitment
- Verbal and written proficiency in English
- Knowledge and experience of building and utilizing a variety of sourcing and search tools
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Superior relationship-building skills across all levels of the organization
- Excellent facilitation, organization, and negotiation skills
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-growing company to execute on hiring strategies in line with company growth targets
Krisp makes remote professionals and teams all over the world more productive.
Krisp has raised over $3.5M with Silicon Valley investors. We have users from widely known companies such as Salesforce, Google, Zapier, Hubspot, Gitlab, Toptal and 6000 more.
We’ve created the first-ever noise-canceling app for calls. Krisp uses AI to mute background noise bi-directionally - from both sides of the call. Krisp can be used with any conferencing, streaming and recording apps as well as any headset and microphone.
Krisp also became Product of the Year on Product Hunt and was featured on top media websites such as TechCrunch, HackerNews, ZDNet.