PicsArt LLC is looking for a Senior Technical Program Manager, Search API.
- Take the ownership of PicsArt product, deep dive, and define use cases & stories;
- Collaborate with different units to understand their pain points, discuss possible solutions and make sure all stakeholders are informed about project statuses;
- Perform project documentation, such as technical & product requirements, data collection requirements, etc.;
- Contribute to setting company-wide product strategy and exploring new product ideas;
- Work closely with OPS and Lib team on product integration in PicsArt;
- Work closely with scientists and designers, providing constant reviews and feedback;
- Track the overall project performance.
- BS or MA degree in Math, Economics, Statistics, Engineering, Computer Science, or another equivalent field;
- At least 3 years of Product Management experience;
- At least 2 years of Engineering experience;
- Ability to provide clear direction, set measurable goals and give insight on industry trends;
- Thriving in a fast-paced startup environment, comfortable balancing between strategy and tactic;
- Excellent presentation and persuasion skills, ability to present work to executive staff;
- Exceptional problem solving, leadership and collaboration skills;
- Product driven and analytical mindset;
- Research skills and attention to detail;
- Open to feedback, readiness to learn and grow;
- Advanced written and verbal English communication skills;
- Experience with Search Engines (ElasticSearch or Solr) is a plus.