- Design responsive websites, brochures, banners, product design, app UI /UX.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers.
- Build designs and prototypes that communicate well and are accessible to a wide audience.
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that can clearly illustrate how sites and apps function and look like.
- Create original visual elements for applications and websites, including icons and images.
- Conduct periodic research to implement the best User Experience.
- Work on layout adjustments based on the users’ feedback.
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors, and images.
- Proven experience as a UI/UX designer
- Holds a portfolio of previous design projects.
- BS/MS in Design, Art, Computer Science, or relevant field would be preferable.
- Creative eye for design and the ability to think creatively while maintaining accuracy and attention to details
- Proficient knowledge of Figma or Sketch, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe XD,
- Advanced knowledge of English is a must
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team having a positive attitude towards solving complex tasks.