“Krisp” is looking for a “Senior UI/UX designer”.
- Create clean and functional designs, landing pages, graphic elements and responsive designs for a number of multifaceted projects across different mediums
- Assess and optimize the effectiveness of current and new user flows
- Participate in rapid A/B test iterations for design revisions
- Participate in user research to gather and evaluate user requirements
- Plan and design intuitive information architecture, craft accurate messaging and undertones dictated by the project
- Make layout adjustments based on user feedback and testing
- Create prototypes and flows to accurately communicate interaction and functionality
- Pitch concepts, scoping work and deliver assets on time
- Work closely with the product management and engineering teams
- Create and maintain UI design patterns across different projects.
- 3+ years or equivalent experience in UI/UX design or similar role
- A strong design portfolio that shows relevant work and design thinking
- Extremely detail-oriented, flexible and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient knowledge of Figma or Sketch, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe XD
- Ability to adapt your designs across different platforms (iOS, Android, web) with and understanding of the opportunities and limitations of those platforms
- Being customer-focused, with experience using design research methods to uncover customer insights.
- Understanding of basic marketing concepts like funnels, customer journeys, etc
- Strong communication skills, team spirit, ability to present concepts in a clear and convincing manner
- Good time management skills
- Design experience in modern SaaS industry is a plus
- BS/MS in Design, Art, Computer Science or relevant field.
Krisp makes remote professionals and teams all over the world more productive.
Krisp has raised over $3.5M with Silicon Valley investors. We have users from widely known companies such as Salesforce, Google, Zapier, Hubspot, Gitlab, Toptal and 6000 more.
We’ve created the first-ever noise-canceling app for calls. Krisp uses AI to mute background noise bi-directionally - from both sides of the call. Krisp can be used with any conferencing, streaming and recording apps as well as any headset and microphone.
Krisp also became Product of the Year on Product Hunt and was featured on top media websites such as TechCrunch, HackerNews, ZDNet.