Workfront, an Adobe company, is the leader in enterprise work management. Together, Adobe and Workfront provide companies a single system to support planning, collaboration, and governance to unlock organizational productivity and create exceptional experiences. Workfront helps people do their best work so companies can thrive in a digital world. Workfront is built for people, effortlessly connecting teams and easily integrating into existing applications and systems. The ability to see, measure, and analyze critical factors such as resources, outcomes, and priorities keeps everyone on the same page, with a clear understanding of why their work matters.
The Product team works with internal stakeholders, customers, UX Designers and Development teams to ensure Workfront continues to lead the market in Modern Work Management. The single most important thing our Product team can do is deliver a category-creating product portfolio that drives company growth.
The UX designer will be responsible for gaining deep insight into our users’ behaviors and needs through user research and product discovery, as well as identifying and communicating opportunities for innovation and differentiation. You will also be responsible for designing the behavior (interactions) and visual interface of new product features and improving the usability and design of existing product features.
To us, company values are more than just words on a wall; they best describe who we are and how we get our work done.
Genuine: We are sincere, trustworthy, and reliable.
Exceptional: We’re committed to creating exceptional experiences that delight our employees and customers.
Innovative: We’re highly creative and always striving to connect new ideas with business realities.
Involved: We’re inclusive, open, and actively engaged with our customers, partners, employees, and the communities we serve
- Participate in user research to guide product design decisions (contextual inquiry, usability testing, competitive analysis etc.) and collaborate/communicate results to the teams
- Collaborating on project briefs and writing job stories
- Create flows, wireframes, prototypes, diagrams, and design mockups as needed to effectively conceptualize and communicate detailed interaction behaviors
- Help refine the architecture, user interface, product features, and end-to-end experience for new features/functionality
- Use Workfront’s set of established design and visual patterns to strengthen consistency across our product suite; when necessary innovate and expand standards to create world-class experiences
- Work closely with cross-functional teams of managers, marketers, and engineers to help define business and feature requirements; analyze empirical data, usability findings, market research, and proven UX principles to justify and prioritize these requirements
- Present design work to teams and managers for review and feedback
- Assess and optimize the effectiveness of new and existing features by actively participating in usability testing and user research, and interpreting analytical data
- Help create/influence/establish internal UI design pattern standards across different projects and initiatives
- Bachelor's or Master’s Degree in the study of design including one of the following: Design, Information Architecture, Human Factors or equivalent project/portfolio experience
- 5+ years of experience
- Master of the UX lifecycle with deep, direct experience in all skill areas and tools, including facilitation of workshops or other collaboration techniques to drive momentum and credibility within the organization
- Customer-focused, with experience using design research methods to uncover customer insights
- Should be capable of producing high-quality results, while simultaneously leading (feedback, mentorship, planning) the delivery for a product or initiative and coordinating with partners where needed
- Thorough knowledge of key channels and platforms, with experience in mobile, portable, dedicated, web and native solution design
- Experience with resources such as; pattern library, repositories and internal communication tools
- A collaborative attitude, excellent teamwork skills, and experience mentoring or coaching others
- The ability to ideate rapidly and creatively. A willingness to discard or revisit ideas that aren’t working. A laser focus on making a measurable impact Preferred qualifications:
- Hands-on experience with qualitative and quantitative research methods—including ethnographic field research, lab and remote usability testing, rapid iterative testing and evaluation, and participatory design
- Visual design expertise demonstrated through mockups and style guides
- Experience working in a collaborative team, publicly white-boarding, and working directly with developers for implementation of designs
- Experience presenting to and influencing people, from other designers and stakeholders to senior executive management
- Ability to drive the design review cycle and close on design requirements independently
- Impressive communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Experience with SaaS enterprise applications
- Be a Self-starter who is a customer-obsessed, detail-oriented, and enthusiastic team player
- Fluency in best practices for web-based information architecture and design, as well as strong knowledge of usability principles and techniques
About Workfront Armenia LLC
Workfront is a cloud-based Enterprise Work Management solution company based in Utah. For more information, please visit: http://www.workfront.com .