- Take responsibility and ownership for end-to-end completion and delivery of projects, features, and releases of larger size and complexity
- Design and architect for scalability and performance with software testability in mind
- Participate in product design and definition, bring your own ideas to the table, debate intellectually and honestly to find the best ones
- Identify and proactively tackle technical debt before it grows into a bigger problem
- Engage efficiently in multitasking on the urgency needs or to support parallel projects
- Lift the skills and expertise of those around you by executing and promoting excellence in software development practices through code reviews, documentation, technical guidance, and mentoring
- Lead and encourage scoping and staging the work into well-defined milestones, breaking it down and making accurate committable estimates
- Constantly increase the level of knowledge and expertise in operating system internals, dig into audio and video stream processing and device driver codes
- Stay on top of the latest technology trends in relevant areas and ensure Krisp products meet the highest mark in performance, quality and security
- Research and propose new technologies
- Communicate and coordinate efficiently and professionally with other teams, external consultants, partners and customers to demonstrate and troubleshoot our products.
- 3+ years of experience in designing and building applications for Windows and overall 5+ years of software development experience with C# and/or C++
- Deep understanding of or at least a fair level of knowledge and experience with Windows OS internals, networking, security and relevant frameworks and libraries
- Familiarity with operating system architecture, services and other processes intercommunication, driver operations
- Familiarity and experience with Windows driver stack is a plus
- Experience with audio or video streams processing is a plus
- Readiness to join a remote-first work environment and agile workflows.
Krisp makes remote professionals and teams all over the world more productive.
Krisp has raised over $3.5M with Silicon Valley investors. We have users from widely known companies such as Salesforce, Google, Zapier, Hubspot, Gitlab, Toptal and 6000 more.
We’ve created the first-ever noise-canceling app for calls. Krisp uses AI to mute background noise bi-directionally - from both sides of the call. Krisp can be used with any conferencing, streaming and recording apps as well as any headset and microphone.
Krisp also became Product of the Year on Product Hunt and was featured on top media websites such as TechCrunch, HackerNews, ZDNet.