An award-winning Boston-based Digital Marketing Agency is looking for a talented Front End Developer to join the great team.
● Performing maintenance programming for existing versions of websites. Performing custom templating upon request
● WordPress templating from custom designs
● Working independently on multiple smaller tasks or on larger builds with shifting priorities and tight deadlines
● Providing and adhering to accurate estimates for the amount of time required to repair a defect, a build, or to add additional functionality to an existing application
● Providing efficient solutions in a timely manner for work requests, issues, and defects ● Communicating well with supervisors and project managers in regards to work requests, problems and defects
● Acting as both a peer and mentor to other Developers as well as being comfortable asking for help from team members
● Exploring new software development technologies and techniques
● Documenting code and reporting on project deliverables
● Being a team player with a “can do” attitude when handling development requirements and project timelines
● Ability to be independent, creative and attentive to details
● Good self QA, prior knowledge of using browserstack or similar
● Excellent knowledge in WordPress templating
● Strong knowledge of HTML/CSS/XHTML/XML
● Knowledge of CSS3 and HTML5 and working experience with them.
● Bootstrap 4 and Bootstrap 5 grid
● SASS / LESS
● Proven experience with GIT (command line), FTP, SFTP, Linux.
● Experience with JS frameworks (JQuery a must, EXT JS a plus). Add more to this list and you are a winner.
● Understanding of Drupal templating system, experience with Omega Theme, Zend theme or similar themes is a PLUS.
● Ability to develop landing pages and microsites for marketing campaigns in a short amount of time
● Familiar with agile methodologies, test-driven development and continuous integration ● Basic knowledge of design software for implementation purposes (Photoshop) ● Basic knowledge in Jira / Basecamp / Trello
● Minimum 1-2 years of experience with front end for different medium sized projects ● Knowledge of web programming best practices
● Excellent English writing skills and clear verbal communicator