We are hiring a talented SEO Specialist professional to join our team. If you’re excited to be part of our company, it is a great opportunity to grow your career.
- Analyze websites and make improvements to on-page SEO factors in web copy and image/video content.
- Use site-auditing tools to determine opportunities for increased rankings and site growth.
- Conduct keyword research and collaborate with content writers for creating copy.
- Create and manage link building strategies
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
- Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- At least 4 years of proven SEO Management experience with outstanding results
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of key SEO topics and aspects such as search result algorithms, keyword generation and promotion, website meta settings and etc.
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- BS/MS degree in a quantitative, test-driven field