GIZ is looking for a Documentation and Reporting Consultant.
- Observe, support, and coordinate (during and after the implementation of the project's activities) the processes of the project documentation by each of the local supporting partners clearly and critically, analyse the gathered data. Provide the local supporting organizations with all the necessary guidance, feedback or support for proper and complete documentation.
- Compile all the documentation from local supporting partners, edit the language and format if needed, improve and polish the documentation from each of them, ensure consistency. The documentation should include but not be limited to photos and images of work processes and results, illustrations, used guidelines, lists of participants, signature lists, etc. Make sure that all documentation is complete.
- Using the deliverables of Task 2, prepare one final consolidated report with illustrations that describes the whole process of the project, the activities, results, outputs, and all the recommendations. It might also include lessons-learned and best-practices.
- Based on project needs, assist the project in drafting or compiling brief texts (reports, texts for leaflets, or other all based on provided information and content, etc.), power point presentations, etc. to be shared among local supporting partners or other stakeholders. This Task may also include small-scale translations into English and/ or Armenian languages.
- First level university degree or equivalent in Linguistic Studies, Communication Studies, Sociology, Social Sciences, Humanities, Development Studies, or a development-related field. A post graduate degree will be an advantage;
- Proven experience in implementation of documentation and reporting tasks in the last 10 years;
- Excellent English speaker with exceptional editorial skills and linguistic ability;
- Experience in the field of environment is a high advantage;
- Outstanding writing skills and good translation skills;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Ability and readiness to work with tight deadlines;
- Experience in cooperation with complex partner and stakeholder settings;
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Powerpoint, Excel);
- Fluency in Armenian language.
For more details please see the Terms of Reference under the link below.