- Attraction of SME clients,
- Maintenance of SME client attraction database,
- Servicing of clients’ portfolio and provision of consultation,
- Performance of calculation of expected profitability of a client in terms of all products (e.g. income received from the loan to be extended, transfers, POS terminals, accounts and other),
- Making inquiries to the loan registry according to internal and regulatory legal acts,
- Submission of recommendations for improvement of efficiency of the unit’s activity,
- Participation in the development of legal acts related to the activity of the unit.
- Higher education,
- Work experience in the financial/banking sphere,
- Knowledge of computer,
- Knowledge of banking products and services,
- Knowledge of banking legislation,
- Analytical thinking,
- Good knowledge of Armenian and Russian languages, knowledge of English language will be a plus,
- Ability to quickly and effectively solve problems,
- Ability to effectively work in a team.