We are a newly opened food delivery dark kitchen service and looking for an active and positive SMM Intern to manage our social media channels according to our company strategy. If you’re excited to be a part of a winning team in a very fast paced dynamic startup environment, then we will be happy to meet with you. We ensure your professional growth.
- Manages the company’s social media accounts and posts content.
- Brainstorms campaign ideas.
- Writes copies for social media content.
- Monitor various social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
- Posting updates to the Company social media accounts (under supervision).
- Understands the overall concept of the company, including the brand, customer, product goals, and all other aspects of service.
- Provide suggestions to management for improving customer experience on social platforms and internal processes.
- Proven written communication skills, and a passion for writing both short- and long-copy.
- Excellent knowledge of Armenian language, proficiency in English.
- Excellent attention to detail and a high motivation to learn.
- The ability to work collaboratively with a team.
- An interest in marketing, communications, social media or PR.
- Familiarity with key social media tools (e.g. LinkedIn and Facebook) and with Microsoft Office products (e.g. Word, PowerPoint, Excel).