Are you a passionate and enthusiastic social media marketing professional who knows how to promote lifestyle brands to wide audiences? Do you enjoy engaging with brand followers on social media? Is social media content creation both your hobby and skill? We’re looking for a self-driven SMM manager who can lead our social media efforts, and inject some creativity and fun into these channels.
iris Dating is a dating app that improves your online dating experience through Artificial Intelligence: our users enjoy up to 40X more efficient matches thanks to our innovative approach. We love to connect with our users through social media – and we love to hear back from them, too!
Our new Social Media Marketing Manager will own our social media channels, from strategy to execution. In this role, you will manage our presence on the main social networks, working with a cross-functional team of professionals who are here to help you succeed. You will update the style and appearance of our profiles, develop a posting strategy and voice, engage with followers, and promote iris products, events and news. We’re looking for someone who not only has experience in this area, but also someone with their own style that they could inject into iris brand personality and voice. You will help shape our brand message, reach existing and new customers, and increase our brand recognition in key demographics.
iris Dating is a dating app that uses AI to understand your attraction preferences and makes intelligent matching suggestions. The algorithm works better and better the more you use the app, recommending users you’re likely to find attractive. Our research shows that with AI’s help matching is 40X more efficient, dramatically decreasing the time spent looking through unattractive profiles and increasing the number of meaningful connections based on attraction.
- Manage our social network presence (profiles, branding, consistency of style)
- Create and manage a steady stream of communication with our followers (amplifying our updates, news, partnerships, events and promotions)
- Establish a feedback channel to our users and followers and engage with them; take their feedback to the broader iris team
- Monitor news and trends to find opportunities to generate publicity for iris Dating through news jacking, witty banter and creative content
- Track and analyze metrics and results
- 1-3 years experience in Social Media Marketing or Content Marketing
- 1-3 years experience in marketing a digital product or brand
- Own voice and style in social media, examples of corporate SMM management
- Self-starter with a Can Do attitude
- Creative thinker who can come up with new ideas and projects
- Analytical mindset