You will be joining the COAF Village Programs team (Armavir and Aragatsotn regions) and will work under the leadership of Social Work Coordinator.
YOU WILL PERFORM THE FOLLOWING FUNCTIONS
- Identify children and families in vulnerable/difficult life situations, do needs assessment, compile social history,
- Provide quality social work services, be involved in the designing and implementation of individual development plans,
- Conduct home visits,
- Conduct social-legal counseling for children and their families , refer them to relevant services if necessary,
- Implement awareness raising community events to increase the villagers sense of social responsibility,
- Implement seminars on different topics,
- Extensive travels in the regions of Armavir and Aragatsotn,
- Support other initiatives upon request.
We are expecting more and require that:
YOU SHOULD HAVE THE FOLLOWING SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Higher education in social work,
- 1+ years of experience as a social worker,
- Innovative, creative and proactive,
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and communication skills,
- Native speaker in Armenian, good knowledge of English is a plus,
- Strong IT skills and skills of using GSuite,
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and meet tight deadlines,
- Consider yourself a “lifelong learner”,
- High sense of responsibility.