RoboDel is looking for a Software Developer Intern. The ideal candidate should like dealing with ambiguity, solving hard, large scale problems, and working in a startup-like environment. The incumbent should be capable of building and delivering functioning robotics systems software that will be deployed on a global scale. In this role, he/ she will design and implement a wide range of low-level systems software on the hardware platform.
- Programming experience in Python;
- Experience in the Robot Operating System (ROS) software framework is preferred;
- Strong Computer Science fundamentals in algorithm design, problem-solving, and complexity analysis;
- Demonstrated ability to design, implement, and test software in a fast-paced environment;
- Programming with real-time operating systems with concurrency and multithreading;
- Knowledge of autonomy, machine learning, and computer vision algorithms, data structures, and sensor data commonly used in autonomous vehicles is preferred;
- Experience in working with sensors, actuators, and other electromechanical devices is preferred.