– Be helpful and empathetic. We believe that empathy is the foundation of building a great team, product, and service. We look at things from our users’ perspective, and we always treat our users and each other with trust and respect.
– Take ownership. All of us are on this ship together. When you see a problem to fix or an area to improve, do it!
– Move quickly and make mistakes. We’re not afraid to take risks. Be bold and try things; it’s better to validate an idea quickly than to fall behind chasing perfection.
– Have a point of view and embrace debate. We value getting things right and don’t stand on hierarchy. If you have an opinion, speak up, and you’ll be heard
– Your work will be high impact; we’re a small team and everything you do matters
– Creativity, autonomy, and ownership in your work
– Downtown Yerevan office
– Medical insurance
– Competitive salaries
- Be an impactful part of a small, but growing team.
- Contribute to building product features across the full technical stack, including Node, React, MongoDB, and more.
- Write clean and maintainable code, emphasizing software quality and craftsmanship.
- Investigate and resolve software defects; write tests to prevent future defects and regressions.
- Participate in the design process and in code reviews.
- Strong communication and cooperation skills
- You're available to work full-time
- At least 1-2 years of experience developing web applications (back-end, front-end, or full-stack), or equivalent experience developing mobile/desktop applications and eagerness to learn something new Preferred:
- Timezone overlap with our Yerevan office during regular business hours (i.e., you are within a few timezones from GMT+4)