Bootech CJSC is looking for an experienced Software Engineer in the AI/ ML and Computer Vision areas to join as a full-time team member in Yerevan, Armenia. The Engineer will participate in the design and development phases of several projects by understanding the business requirements, undertaking design activities, defining the technology stack of the projects, performing coding/ testing and mentoring team members.
- Conduct business system analysis with project managers, team leads and/ or Company's clients to define project requirements and stakeholder needs;
- Periodically review and monitor the existing software architectures, discover the technical debt, eliminate and prevent their accumulation;
- Specify and design the software architecture and solution; prepare the development plan based on the requirements and their priorities;
- Develop highly complex, efficient and scalable software systems with multi-technology components, test and troubleshoot them;
- Apply best practice techniques; monitor and input into the Organisation's standards and processes;
- Periodically discuss the project status with stakeholders, make decisions and development plans based on the project priorities;
- Work as a part of the team (can include also remote members); help the team grow in knowledge, participate in management discussions and support long-term Company growth.
- At least 2 years of related AI/ ML and Computer Vision experience; at least 1 year of experience in technical leadership would be ideal;
- Solid knowledge of Computer Science concepts, especially Data Structures and Algorithms;
- Solid and demonstrated experience in testing applications, including writing unit tests, test automation scripts;
- Experience with machine learning software packages (e.g. scikit-learn, TensorFlow, Caffe, Theano, Torch, YOLO, OpenCV and related libraries, OpenGL, etc.);
- Knowledge of fundamentals in mathematics (Linear Algebra, Statistics, Math Analysis, etc.);
- Working experience in Linux environments;
- Working experience in Scrum/ Agile development process, including related tools like JIRA, Redmine, Confluence, GIT;
- Solid and demonstrated experience in preparing technical/ design documents in English language;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of clients and staff;
- Positive, constructive and can do/ learn attitude.
- Working experience in cloud computing technologies, like AWS, Azure, Redhat OpenShift;
- Working experience in continuous integration/ dev ops tools and technologies like Jenkins, CircleCI, Docker, Kubernetes;
- Working experience in scaling platforms, data engineering methodologies and solutions (ETL, MapReduce, Hadoop/ Hive, etc.);
- Experience in open-source projects;
- CUDA experience.