- Conduct business system analysis with Project Managers, team leads and/or Company’s clients to define project requirements and stakeholder needs.
- Periodically review and monitor the existing software architectures, discover the technical debt, eliminate and prevent their accumulation.
- Specify and design the software architecture and solution; prepare the development plan based on the requirements and their priorities.
- Develop highly complex, efficient and scalable software systems with multi-technology components, test and troubleshoot them.
- Apply best practice techniques; monitor and input into the organisation’s standards and processes.
- Periodically discuss the project status with stakeholders, make decisions and development plans based on the project priorities.
- Work as a part of the team (can include also remote members); help the team grow in knowledge, participate in management discussions and support long-term company growth.
- 2+ years of related AI/ML and Computer Vision experience, 1+ years of experience in technical leadership would be ideal.
- solid knowledge of Computer Science concepts, specially Data Structures and Algorithms.
- Solid and demonstrated experience preparing technical/design documents in English.
- Solid and demonstrated experience testing applications, including writing unit tests, test automation scripts.
- Experience with machine learning software packages (e.g. scikit-learn, TensorFlow, Caffe, Theano, Torch, YOLO, OpenCV and related libraries, OpenGL etc).
- Knowledge of fundamentals in mathematics (Linear Algebra, Statistics, Math Analysis, etc).
- Working experience in Linux environments.
- Working experience in SCRUM/Agile development process, including related tools like JIRA, Redmine, Confluence, GIT.
- Excellent English (verbal and written) skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of clients and staff.
- Positive, constructive and can do/learn attitude.
- Working experience in cloud computing technologies, like AWS, Azure, Redhat OpenShift.
- Working experience in continuous integration/dev ops tools and technologies like Jenkins, CircleCI, Docker, Kubernetes․
- Working experience in scaling platforms, data engineering methodologies and solutions (ETL, MapReduce, Hadoop/Hive etc.).
- Experience in open-source projects.
- CUDA experience.
About Instigate Mobile CJSC
Instigate Mobile is a spin-off from Armenia based company Instigate CJSC focusing on software services and solutions for mobile and web technologies.