Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
As a Software Engineer, you will work with your Engineering team and partner with Product Management to take ideas for Workfront’s products and turn them into realized features in our Work Automation Cloud platform in an Agile environment and estimate assigned work, create OO designs, provide task breakdowns and implement features and micro-services.
As a Software Engineer, you are more than just a coder. In addition to your software engineering responsibilities, you are also expected to help identify dependencies and risks for the group, being a planning consultant to the project managers, recommending improvements to our engineering practices, and helping other specialists become more proficient in solving specific problems. Come and join Workfront, an Adobe company.
- Meet with your team and tell them the awesome things you did yesterday and what unspeakably incredible things you will complete by this time tomorrow
- Create new features using our development technologies that will delight and inspire marketers, IT professionals, and other knowledge workers worldwide
- Create engineering designs that tackle problems
- Fix occasional bugs in our SaaS platform
- when your day was only somewhat less than awesome and unspeakably incredible
- Debate the efficient design of an ideal user experience for a variety of unrealized features identified by our Product friends. Or propose some ideas of your own
- Cooperate with other software engineers to find the best way to test your work to ensure that, not only does it work as advertised, but will continue to work and perform at a mass scale when thousands upon thousands of people are using it at the same time
- Lead discussions with what emerging tools, technologies, and processes are coming that may impact how we improve our products and SaaS platform in the future
- Provide your well-considered opinions on the creation and modification of our technology roadmaps
- Ability to demonstrate a high level of ownership for the entire SDLC; including testing, build, deployment, and support of production systems
- Be able to speak to a time when you were able to dive into someone else’s code and make an optimization to it without rewriting the whole thing
- Ability to describe concepts and whiteboard designs dealing with high-availability
- Experience researching solutions to problems and pitching your ideas to senior team members
- Knowledge of the other technologies in use at Workfront (Java, Spring, Docker, NoSQL, Kafka, ElasticSearch, AWS, GCP, etc.) will be encouraged
- Good knowledge of English and Armenian
About Workfront Armenia LLC
Workfront is a cloud-based Enterprise Work Management solution company based in Utah. For more information, please visit: http://www.workfront.com .