- Participate in design discussions with development and product management in order to create effective test strategies;
- Provide estimates, deliver against those estimates and work within tight time constraints;
- Communicate cross-functionally, communication is a big part of the job;
- Develop test plans, test cases for the products and features under development;
- Develop and run specialized tests to observe product scalability;
- Develop end-to-end and performance tests;
- Work in a mix of technologies including microservices based architecture, and CI/CD solutions (Jenkins).
- Proven, 3 plus experience in a software testing, test automation or test development role;
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in Automated Tests using (Selenium,Protractor);
- Experience with Java or other language (TypeScript,Python etc.)
- Experience in writing test plans and test cases;
- Experience in Automation testing with Cucumber BDD;
- Experience in performance testing using Gatling performance tool;
- Knowledge of a bug tracking system (JIRA);
- Experience in working with version control systems Git;
- Experience in using CI tools (Jenkins);
- Good verbal & written communication skills and demonstrated ability to collaborate across team.
About Synergy International Systems Inc.
Synergy Armenia is a fast growing IT company specializing in monitoring and evaluation, aid coordination, court case management systems bolstering rule of law and judicial reform, public financial management, disaster relief and reconstruction, education