- Development of SQL procedures, triggers, views, functions to support company’s employees on different troubleshooting and change requests.
- Create regular and ad-hoc reports using SQL, as well as update and maintain existing reports.
- Provide analytical and troubleshooting abilities to address multiple technical areas of systems.
- Work independently on assignments where considerable judgment and initiative are required in resolving problems and making choices, recommendation, or decisions.
- Work closely with internal customers, including the ability to read and interpret what the internal customer is saying to proactively identify potential issues and problems and be able to suggest and deliver solutions.
- Work in close communication with Software Development team to deeply understand the systems under support.
- Comprehensive knowledge of SQL, Stored procedures, functions.
- Performed development tasks of storing procedures, views and functions.
- Good capabilities with .Net framework, VB .Net, C#
- Experience with the Microsoft development stack, including TFS, Visual Studio, GIT
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fluency in English language, as all the communication with internal customers is in English
- Knowledge/understanding of financial investment industry is a plus
About Praemium RA LLC
Praemium is a wealth management solution provider with offices in Australia, the UK, Jersey, Armenia, Hong Kong and Shenzhen. The Company administers in excess of 300,000 investor accounts covering approximately 80 billion dollars in funds globally, and