- Develop and execute on the strategic vision for point of sale products for our residential and commercial service providers including ServiceTitan Pricebook, Pricebook Pro, and future envisioned mobile sales tools. Make that vision a reality by getting buy in from key stakeholders internally and externally.
- Drive roadmap planning while properly assessing impact and conducting effective discovery to maximize product and feature success.
- Liaison between the product team and internal teams to identify product gaps, develop requirements, and communicate roadmap.
- Work with clients and 3rd party integration partners in assessing needs, defining requirements and obtaining leadership buy-in.
- Work closely with our designers, engineers, product marketing and growth teams to perform UX research, design exploration, usability testing, and launch commercially available products.
- Demo new features to prospects and customers, organize internal and external feedback and manage beta releases.
- Manage backlog of features and enhancements for clients and communicate timing and status to internal teams and customers.
- Assess customer escalations, impact to roadmap and allocate resources accordingly for resolution.
- Collaborate with the QA team to prioritize product defects/bugs and provide guidance to the development team on expected behavior.
- Manage the content strategy and operations capability to continuously improve and expand content in our Pricebook products.
- 4-7 years of relevant work experience in a product management role
- Strong analytical abilities and prior experience with building business cases, data analysis, and problem solving
- Excellent communication, writing, and presenting skills
- Self-starter that thrives in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment with the demonstrated capacity to lead, motivate and work well with others
- Proven ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Intelligent, quick thinking, and fast learning team player
- Mobile experience prefered
- Prior experience in taking a product from concept to successful launch is a strong plus
- Familiarity with SaaS business models and/or UX/product in SalesTech or digital point of sale systems a plus