- Responsible for development of new highly-responsive, web-based user interfaces
- Lead the team of front-end Engineers, take ownership of front-end application development
- Work with both UI/UX designers and product team members to deliver timely the product features
- Learn and understand Front-End best practices, React system architectture, build and maintain JS front-end application
- Develop test strategies, write unit and integration tests, and automated test suits that can run both on-premise or in cloud environment
- Construct visualizations that can depict vast amounts of analytical data
- Build UI for Web and mobile using JS Framework
- Work and liaising between the management staff and the rest of engineering team
- Develop a flexible and well-structured front-end architecture, sticking to the supported APIs
- At least 4 years of professional experience in web application development using JS frameworks
- Ability to take an ownership over the front-end project, meet daily expectations, perform what was agreed upon in terms of timeline and process.
- Experience in test automation (knowledge of Jest and Node.js is a plus)
- Experience in CI/ CD practices to deliver JS applications for microservice architecture;
- Clear understanding of OOP and Design Patterns.
- Positive mindset, constructive to work in a team environment, can-do attitude, passionate to learn new technologies and skills