- Work closely with software engineering team to understand the system, prototype, or product to be documented, focusing on making systems easier to use via planning, writing, and editing technical documentation.
- Utilize text, photographs, drawings, diagrams, graphics, charts, sample code, and/or sample scripts that improve comprehension, selecting the appropriate medium for both the message and audience
- Develop, generate, review and edit technical content
- Provide feedback to engineering teams on how systems, prototypes and products can be improved in order to improve documentation
- Follow existing standards, guidelines and best practices for documentation.
- 3+ years of relevant experience in technical writing, product documentation, and online publishing.
- 2+ years of experience with
- Experience with building SDKs and developer facing documentation.
- Experience documenting complex systems, leading teams, and establishing style guides, and reviewing/editing others’ writing
- Experience with CSS, CSS extension languages (Less, Sass), and CSS preprocessor tools.
- Experience with HTML5 and its best practices.
- Mark Down Language
- Proficiency using Git version control.
- Proficiency using the command line.
- Able to work in a high-growth, fast-paced startup environment – you are comfortable with ambiguity and find no job too big or small.
- Experience with coding and programming languages
- Experience with OpenAPI/Swagger framework is a major plus!