The employee will be responsible for creating high performance state-of- the-art applications.
- Develop efficient and reusable components and front-end solutions
- Ensuring high performance of applications and providing support
- Develop and maintain sufficient test coverage for all features
- Participate in re-architecting our client-side solutions
- Contributing ideas to our product development roadmap
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture.
- 4+ years of experience in the web development
- Strong knowledge of Angular 2+ and Typescript
- Experience with React, Vue or similar technologies is a plus
- Experience with REST API requests, authentication, website security, web sockets
- Knowledge of databases is a plus
- Knowledge of data structures and algorithms is a plus
- Fluent knowledge of English.