The supply chain assistant will be responsible for ongoing and new project research. He or she will communicate with vendors and service suppliers, get offers, categorize them and represent results to supply chain senior specialists.
What will you do
- Research and collect information request by senior specialist / PM /
- Track and be fully responsible for department and individual KPI-s
- Contact potential partners and vendors
- Prepare product catalogs, price lists for review
- Fill department reports, collected data for project analyzes, etc.
- Perform additional task and requests assigned by senior specialist / PM
What will you need
- 1+ years work experience in a similar or administrative field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of English and Russian languages
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- High sense of responsibility, honesty, flexibility
- Strong communication skill, analytical thinking
About E-World Systems LLC
E-World Systems Ltd. is an IT Company operating in E-Commerce industry. It holds a project (web shop) in Europe, Oceania and Africa. We do e-commerce, we provide e-commerce services and we teach e-commerce.