“Praemium RA LLC” is looking for a “Support Engineer”.
- Provide first-level support, including logging and handling of ICT incidents and service requests, using the ITSM tool FreshService
- Installing and configuring network and computer hardware, software (Microsoft) and peripheral devices.
- Maintaining records of all hardware in the ITSM tool
- Monitor your ticket queue (requests and incidents) and reprioritise your workload to resolve all tickets within the defined SLAs
- Provide clear and concise notes within FreshService against each ticket, and where necessary, update/develop Knowledge Base articles
- Work closely with the wider Technology team, both locally within Australia and Armenia, to achieve the best possible outcome for the End User
- System Maintenance: Perform regular checks on network, including software updates, patches, and fixes. Also, conduct routine audits of systems and software, and perform backups and redundancy checks
- User Management: Manage user accounts and permissions, including setup, changes, and deactivation, in accordance with company policies and procedures
- Documentation: Keep detailed and up-to-date records of all IT-related assets and their configurations and maintain the IT knowledge base by documenting known issues and solutions
- Follow best practice methodologies and adhere to recognized ITIL processes
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a help desk role
- Experience with MS Exchange, Active Directory, Office 365 and Azure.
- Experience in PC Hardware configuration, including maintaining printers and scanners
- Excellent communication skills
- ITIL experience or certification will be highly regarded
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent English knowledge
About Praemium RA LLC
Praemium is a wealth management solution provider with offices in Australia, the UK, Jersey, Armenia, Hong Kong and Shenzhen. The Company administers in excess of 300,000 investor accounts covering approximately 80 billion dollars in funds globally, and