Action Against Hunger NGO is looking for a Survey Enumerator/ Interviewer. The position is based in Yerevan with frequent travel throughout Armenia.
- Explain the assessment purpose and answer respondents' questions in a professional and ethical manner;
- Interview key informants and assess needs in collective shelters across Armenia closely following assessment guidelines and procedures;
- Record all answers and information accurately within the assessment form;
- Ensure that assessment forms are returned (or transmitted) to the main office in a timely manner;
- Ensure confidentiality of all collected information;
- Provide feedback to the supervisor about the interviews and data collection process.
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Social Sciences (Sociology, Social Research Methods), Statistics, Political Sciences or a related field;
- Experience in monitoring and evaluation processes and data collection;
- Attention to detail and willingness to perform a high-quality assessment;
- Good listening skills;
- Excellent verbal skills, including a clear speaking voice and ability to deliver questions clearly;
- Good communication and time management skills;
- Fluency in Armenian and English languages.