- Passionate and excited about building world-class technology platform and taking on large challenges
- Automate deployment and administration tasks -Influence and design architectures for large-scale production grade systems
- Influence and define security best practices of the platform -Strong working knowledge of Windows Server 2012 through 2019, including core Microsoft software (DNS, DHCP, IIS, File Services, Print Services, .NET Framework, SQL Server, etc.)
- Design, implement, configure and administrate well known hyper-visor and cloud platform – Hyper-V and VMware ESXi
- Be familiar with the design and implementation of secure Wi-Fi environments
- Install new / rebuild existing servers and configure hardware, peripherals, services, settings, directories, storage, etc. in accordance with standards and project/operational requirements
- Minimum 3-5 years of hands-on experience in installing, managing and monitoring complex network infrastructures that include one or more of the following: Windows Server 2008/2012/2016/2019, VMWare, Hyper-V, Terminal Services, MS AD, MS Exchange and Windows IIS
- Strong knowledge of global Active Directory and Exchange environments including troubleshooting, capacity planning, and continuity planning
- Full understanding and experience with the OSI model and/or TCP/IP stack
- Solid working knowledge of IP Networking including: DNS, DHCP, SSL and IPSEC VPNs, switches, and routers
- B.S. Degree in engineering, science, mathematics, information systems or computer science (or equivalent)
- Experience managing mission-critical globally distributed setup while concurrently serving large user base of both internal and external users
- Understanding of servers and network performance using monitoring and troubleshooting tools and techniques
- Experience in supervising and building relationships with people at all levels required.
- Ability to listen to his team members and communicate instructions effectively.
- Ability to monitor, lead and give guidance to team members if needed.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment and participate in periodic on-call duties