- Design, create and monitor the implementation of end-to-end integrated systems
- Ensuring that architectural solutions met technical and functional requirements.
- Document findings on deep dive
- Reviewing existing system architecture and recommending improvements and participating in engineering reviews to determine any ambiguities.
- Consult with department heads and end-users to further infrastructure development. Develop and execute test plans to check technical performance of infrastructure and report findings.
- Provide expertise and architectural assistance to other IT personnel including software teams, System Analysts and Engineers
- Conduct research on new technologies in the field of systems development and create and develop plans for investing in such systems that will increase cost effectiveness and flexibility
- Cross-functional collaboration to determine goals, objectives and plans for implementing redesigned enterprise system for scalability and reliability
- Bachelor's degree in Computer-Science or related field
- 10+ years’ experience as system architect
- Proven experience developing strategic system architecture plans
- Proven experience with high volume messaging, asynchronous frameworks
- Expertise in Java, Kotlin, XML, Spring framework
- Familiarity and expertise on Web Service Integration, Application Program Interface (RESTful APIs), WebSocket and Broker Interface
- Knowledge of various IoT technologies including Mobile, Java middleware, (M2M), Cloud, (Amazon, GCP)
- Knowledge about various communication protocols like AMQP, MQTT, TCP, Web-socket, Pub-sub
- Solid understanding of information processing fundamentals and best practices
- Above-average analytical, conceptual and troubleshooting abilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience conducting technology, trends, standards and products research
- Solid track record in prioritizing and executing tasks when under extreme pressure
- Experience providing guidance and leadership to novice systems engineers
- Proven experience identifying, analysing and resolving system problems