- Plan, coordinate and manage the testing activities and the testing team
- Architect and build test setups and test plans including detailed test cases to provide sufficient test coverage for performance, functionality and system regression testing traceable to system requirements, scheduled releases and hotfixes. This role will cover management of test cases, bug management, and relevant reporting.
- Analyze use cases and requirements for validity and feasibility, and create corresponding test scenarios and test-cases
- Collaborate closely with development team to ensure that testing is going hand in hand with the software development across all SDLC phases
- Execute all levels of testing (module, system, integration, and regression)
- Proactively design and develop test automation using tools such as Selenium, Postman, Mocha, etc.
- Track, report, and manage defects and bugs using JIRA and other tools
- Provide test-support and create documentation
- Select or develop, setup and operate a system simulation and test bed for end to end evaluation of the system, device to server client.
- 7+ years’ experience as a Software Tester or similar role
- Strong understanding of the end-to-end software testing lifecycle, methodologies and tools/best-practices
- Experience in managing testing teams and working in an agile development environment
- Experience in managing and customizing JIRA and other testing tools
- 5+ years of test-automation experience for web UI, backend software, and web-APIs using Selenium, Postman, Mocha, etc.
- Experience with agile methodology for software development
- Knowledge on Wi-Fi / LTE connectivity / VOIP applications
- Ability to multitask when required
- Sense of ownership and a team player
- Critical thinker with strong problem-solving skills