- Install and configure Windows/Linux based servers
- Upgrade and configure system software that supports the client’s infrastructure applications.
- Maintenance and troubleshooting all Company Devices (Workstations, Printers, Wi-Fi, Phones ..etc) hardware/software related issues.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Post- Secondary education in Computer Science/Computer Programming or equivalent education and/or experience.
- A minimum of 1-3 years’ proven experience in the installation and configuration of Windows/Linux based servers
- Must have Windows Server and Active Directory Experience
- Must have experience with the support and analysis of server and network
- Ability to continually communicate, follow-up, multi-task, prioritize and have a sense of urgency
- Experience in writing and editing in scripting languages such as Bash and Powershell
About Energize Global Services CJSC
Energize Global Services CJSC is a software development company that provides IT services for partners all over the world and develops its own products.