- Troubleshoot technical problems.
- Support, Maintain and modernize virtualized environments.
- Support and Maintain employee workstations.
- Set up workstations for new employees.
- Escalate system violations and provide preventative measures.
- Troubleshoot internet connectivity and performance issues with ISPs
- Document in-place systems and operational procedures
- Patch/Update Management
- Proven experience in systems administration.
- TCP/IP DHCP, DNS, HTTP, Proxy, NAT, Routing, and VPN
- Layer 3 and Later 7 Firewalls, reverse Proxies, load balancers
- Windows Active Directory and Group Policy Administration
- Microsoft Windows Server Administration
- Microsoft Lync / Skype for Business Server Administration
- Microsoft Exchange Server Administration
- Database Systems (Microsoft SQL Server, PostgreSQL, Oracle Database)
- Information Security best practices and vulnerability assessment tools
- Experience in technologies like Docker & Kubernetes orchestration and Jenkins
- Basic knowledge of AWS, Azure, Git, BitBucket, Office 365, and Atlassian.
- Basic knowledge of CI/CD tools
- Basic knowledge of Powershell scripting