Great opportunity to join us and become part of a dynamic and target driven environment while selecting the best talent on the market and help the team expand EVOlutoneers network in Armenia!
- Fully involve in the recruitment lifecycle by sourcing talent via the various mediums used by the company;
- Recruit large number of employees bearing in mind requirements of the position and quality standards in the company;
- Liaise with other departments within the company to reach talent acquisition goals;
- To be fully responsible in the talent acquisition process, duties including but not limited to: screening of incoming CV’s from different sources, setting up and attending recruitment meetings and interviews, updating the internal systems, advertising of available positions via all pre-defined mediums and liaising with external agencies;
- Take responsibility to suggest and then implement any ideas or improvements specifics for the recruitment team;
- Build and maintain professional relationship with the universities and other relevant sources of talent including visiting different premises, activities, events, being personally involved in attracting the best candidates for employment;
- Push forward attraction and talent selection concepts;
- Cooperate with the Employer Branding and Internal Communications team for finding the best possible channels and activities for talent acquisition purposes;
- Be able and think out of the box when performing the daily duties always bearing in mind the needs and requirements of the business/company.
- Higher education;
- Excellent knowledge of English and Russian languages;
- At least 1 year of experience in the recruiter’s role, preferably in an international environment;
- Excellent PC and Microsoft Oﬃce skills;
- Experience using social media and other techniques for recruitment and business development;
- A good team player with the ability to deliver group as well as individual results;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Adaptability, flexibility, multi-tasking and excellent organization skills.