“PicsArt LLC” is looking for a “Talent Acquisition Specialist”.
- Communicate with the hiring managers to clarify the job requirements;
- Communicate with the HR and Culture teams to ensure the hiring and onboarding processes are well designs and correctly implemented;
- Finalize the job descriptions according to the company standards;
- Create and post job descriptions on job boards, ads, career portals, etc.;
- Schedule and conduct interviews with the candidates (via phone, video, in-person);
- Source applicants, identify passive job seekers, and maintain an active candidate pipeline using a full range of recruitment tactics and resources;
- Continuously communicate with the potential candidates;
- Organize the interviewing process with candidates, combine various methods (e.g. structured interviews, technical assessments and behavioral questions);
- Collaborate with the hiring managers to design the effective hiring flow;
- Detect obstacles and ensure the hiring process goes smoothly;
- Take the initiative to improve the hiring process and flow if needed;
- Provide reports to the top management on the hiring process using various metrics.
- At least 2 years of recruiting experience including tech recruiting, sourcing and full life cycle recruiting;
- Experience in hunting and interviewing candidates;
- Experience in building and utilizing different sourcing plans and tools;
- Experience communicating with varying level of stakeholders;
- Experience with ATS is a plus;
- Strong understanding of the recruiting and HR processes;
- Ability to prioritize the hiring needs and tasks;
- Ability to handle several positions simultaneously;
- Strong communication, organizational and negotiation skills;
- Self-sufficient and able to work with little direct supervision;
- Advanced written and verbal English communication skills.