- Ensure all employee records are maintained and updated with new hire information or changes in employment status;
- Track all the changes and updates in HRIS;
- Respond to employees’ queries and resolve the issue in a timely and professional manner;
- Prepare or update employment records related to hiring, transferring, promoting, and terminating;
- Explain human resources policies, procedures, laws and standards to new and existing employees;
- Ensure new hire paperwork is completed and processed.
- BS degree in business administration, human resources, or a related field;
- At least 2 years of proven experience in a similar role;
- Advanced knowledge of labor legislation;
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office;
- Understanding of HR procedures;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Advanced written and verbal English communication skills.