Are you looking to:
- Work on a complex enterprise application?
- Work for a stable company?
- Be surrounded by smart, supportive and experienced co-workers?
- Work in a well-organized and professional environment?
- Learn new QA technologies and automated testing techniques?
- Be challenged every day by new issues and tasks?
Then we have a spot for you! We are looking for experienced Quality Assurance Engineers for testing our cloud-based software. You will be part of an agile development team and will be involved in automated test case development and quality assurance for a complex mission-critical ERP application.
In this role as an Automated QA Testing Engineer, you will work with our developers to understand the code and the development environment. You will manage and expand our automated API testing framework and create test plans and test cases where none has existed before.
The position is currently work-from-home, but will be based in our office in Yerevan Armenia when conditions are safe.
- Review product specifications and identify test requirements, map test case requirements and design automated test coverage plans
- Identify and escalate any potential quality issues
- Document, design, execute automated test scripts
- Perform code coverage analysis and assess level of test automation to leverage automation as fully as possible
- Facilitate test plan and case reviews across our team
- Ensure that validated deliverables meet functional and design specifications
- At least one year of Quality Assurance experience
- Testing of API/web services (RESTful preferred)
- Strong understanding of QA methodologies, techniques, and approaches
- Experience with automated testing (with multiple frameworks) and manual testing
- Ability to build automated test plans and test cases from scratch
- Excellent teamwork and problem-solving skills, flexibility, and ability to handle multiple tasks
- Experience with agile methodologies such as sprints, frequent releases, code reviews, and retrospectives
- Excellent English communication skills via email, IM, conference calls, and in-person
- Dependability and reliability
- BS in Computer Science or Engineering
- Preferable experience with Postman API testing platform
- Experience with JIRA bug tracking
- Experience developing test cases on a SaaS product
- Experience with GIT, SVN and/or some other version control systems
- Experience with running SQL queries to test data sets, loading of data, unit tests for different types of data (same test different data)
- Scripting experience (shell scripting)
- Advanced degree in computer science or equivalent experience
About Tater Tot Software LLC
Tater Tot Software works exclusively on Windows-based and cloud-based retail management software from MicroBiz (www.microbiz.com). This software enables small to mid-sized retailers to operate physical stores and ecommerce sites from a single application, and has an existing customer base of thousands of retailers worldwide. The Tater Tot Software’s development office is located in Yerevan Armenia.