We are looking to hire experienced back-end PHP software engineers to work on a complex, enterprise-focused cloud software application. Tater Tot Software is the software engineering division of an established Silicon Valley-based technology company that sells mobile payment/retail management software that manages the store and online operations of multi-location retailers. As part of our team, you will work on software that touches all the emerging retail technologies (cloud infrastructure, mobile payments, tablets, ecommerce, etc.).
The position is in Yerevan Armenia.
- Experienced PHP back-end developer
- Produce and maintain clean, high quality, standard compliant browser-based applications in PHP
- Communicate remotely with US-based design and support team
- Collaborate with other back-end and front-end engineers to plan, build and ship product
- 1+ year of PHP 5 development experience
- Strong object-oriented programming skills
- Experience building LAMP based server-side REST/SOAP APIs
- Experience with relational databases (preferably MySQL)
- Experience with agile methodologies such as sprints, frequent releases, code reviews, and exposure to GIT/SVN
- Good English communication skills via email, IM and conference calls
- BS/MS in Computer Science or Engineering
- Experience with other leading PHP frameworks (Zend/Laminas)
- Experience with JIRA bug tracking is a plus
- Solid agile development/debugging/testing and software release experience
- Master's degree in computer science or equivalent experience
About Tater Tot Software LLC
Tater Tot Software works exclusively on Windows-based and cloud-based retail management software from MicroBiz (www.microbiz.com). This software enables small to mid-sized retailers to operate physical stores and ecommerce sites from a single application, and has an existing customer base of thousands of retailers worldwide. The Tater Tot Software’s development office is located in Yerevan Armenia.