GN LLC is searching for tax advisors to join our risks assessment team and help us with their professional support.
- Researching and analyzing tax legislation on a frequent basis, gathering information and explaining options for best practice to the employer,
- Structuring the affairs of the employer to minimize tax liability,
- Preparing all tax compliance, assisting in audits, and responding to tax correspondence,
- Gathering information and explaining options for best practice to the employer, ensuring that documents and records comply with statutory laws and regulations,
- Examining and analyzing tax documents and financial records, suggesting and reorganizing them accordingly,
- Interpreting state tax laws and regulations and applying them accordingly in all the procedures, making recommendations on tax compliance and payments.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Accountancy, Economics, Business, or in other related discipline
- 3 years of experience in tax consultancy or auditing
- Excellent investigative skills will be very crucial
- Ability to use analytical skills to study data and documents
- Excellent attention to detail in order to thoroughly examine financial records, receipts, and other related documents
- Possession of computer skills especially in the use of software programs like ArmSoft would be a plus
- Ability to work with a team.