- Provide technical mentoring to your team, do code reviews, pair coding
- Act as a facilitator in technical discussions
- Contribute to continuously improving team productivity, code quality, tool, and technology adoption.
- Identify and resolve problems uncovered by testing, automated, and user feedback.
- Refactor or improve existing code.
- Review teammates’ pull requests.
- Help put tools, processes, and documentation in place to improve our developer experience.
- Work experience with JS, TypeScript, React.js
- Strong technical capability and ability to understand application architecture and best practices for front-end development.
- Experience in leading teams is a big plus
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- A good understanding of CSS, modular patterns, and responsive web
- A deep understanding of and experience in using APIs and REST
- Experience with Git, Doker
- Experience with state management tools (Redux, MobX)
- Experience with bundlers (Webpack, Rollup, etc.)
- Familiarity with Canvas, SVG, WebGL, WebAssembly is a big plus
- Self-sufficiency in managing work to meet goals and deadlines