- Monitor the ongoing work of the team and come up with appropriate recommendations,
- Create a team development plan and track performance,
- Meet with team members regularly and discuss relevant issues,
- Prepare daily reporting about teamwork outcomes, outgoing / incoming calls,
- Conduct a team development process on a monthly basis,
- Submit report to the head of department daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- University degree,
- At least 3-year experience in similar field,
- Knowledge of team management procedures,
- Excellent knowledge of Armenian, English and Russian,
- Proficiency in MS Office, especially Excel program,
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work,
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills,
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills,
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task,
- Strong team player.