- Research and identify new term definitions, usage and spelling․
- Proofread and edit term definitions, spelling and usage․
- Review and update the product documentation when needed.
- Keep the internal and external documentation updated.
- Provide support to customers in apt and case-specific content.
- Proficiency in English language․
- Ability to proofread documentation.
- Teamwork and communication skills․
- Knowledge of Windows and/ or MacOS and Microsoft Office programs, specifically Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Word․
- Ability to meet the deadlines.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop) is preferred.
- At least 1 year of experience in writing technical documentation and content․
- Experience in working in Agile environment is a plus.
- Ability to collaborate with developers on making user-centered content.
- Ability to work in a rapidly growing and changing team environment.
About BlueNet LLC
BlueNet is a software development company located in Yerevan, Armenia with links to two US-based companies.