- Illustrate pattern corrections and style comments with Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Collaborate with design team and sourcing team to ensure desired product is achieved on time.
- Develop graphic design templates, make them meet website standards and, afterwards, upload to the website and make sure everything works right.
- Notify the designer or manager of any discrepancies.
- Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software.
- Work as part of a team with copywriters, designers, stylists, executives etc.
- Stay up to date on emerging technologies
- Proven graphic designing experience (Photoshop or Illustrator).
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality.
- Fluency in English (is a plus).
- Ability to give and receive constructive feedback.
- Hard-working and team-player attitude․
Renderforest, which supports Wildek, is online video production platform helping individuals and businesses create broadcast videos online. So far 2,5 million videos have been created with over 1 million users. The Company currently has 30 team members.