Our team is launching a large marketplace in the Armenian market: a convenient place for searching, buying and selling goods with a simplified interface. The challenge we have set for ourselves is to create the basis for a competent trading relationship in Armenia by connecting a large amount of market sellers with a large flow of buyers from all over the country.
Each employee will have the opportunity to become a significant figure in creating the foundation of the e-commerce culture in Armenia.
TMarket is hiring Technical Leads! Be a part of a dedicated and creative team that will re-imagine and scale an improved client experience for our Retail offerings. In this role we collaborate with product/journey owners, UX designers, data analysts and scrum masters to develop an extraordinary user experience. Build new product applications using Angular, microfront-ends, and microservices.
- Supports, enhances, and develops new functionality of customer-facing web applications
- Automates data loading and synchronization processes
- Prepares wireframes and mock-ups for proposed designs
- Provides technical leadership to the team, ensuring that all delivered solutions and architecture adhere to industry best-practices for scalability, maintainability, usability, availability, extensibility, security, and portability
- Guides and mentors developers on the team
- Participates in operational support and on-call rotation
- Participates in self-organizing teams working to a common goal
- Works with multi-disciplinary AGILE teams, Scrum and Kanban, in a team-oriented environment
- Performs other duties as assigned
What it takes:
- Strong programming experience in modern technologies
- Experienced with micro-front-end and cloud technologies, Kubernetes, Docker, AWS services such as a Cognito, S3, CloudFront etc
- Experienced with software engineering tools
- Passion for writing clean, maintainable code, reading code built by others and doing a deep code review
- Influence technical ideas and solutions with and mentor junior engineers Qualifications:
- Minimum of 10 years related work experience, with at least 7 years of development experience
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent combination of training and experience