- Source potential candidates on niche platforms, such as Linkedin, Stack Overflow, GitHub, ArtStation, etc.
- Craft and send personalized recruiting emails to passive candidates via different channels
- Perform pre-screening calls to analyze candidates' skills and abilities
- Provide feedback to management and clients about details regarding candidates (writing reports, providing analyzed data on positions, etc.)
- Keep up-to-date with new technological trends and products
- Participate in the sourcing sessions conducted by the Magnus team.
- Excellent knowledge of English: The majority of your tasks, such as cold emailing, developing and sending personalized recruiting emails, researching/adapting Recruiting trends worldwide require high-level English proficiency - both verbal and written.
- Business communication skills: For us client/candidate experiences are crucial, that is why this role requires you to be a great communicator, no matter whether face to face, on the phone, or via email. You need to know how to be tactful, considerate, and gracious in order to maintain a good corporate reputation.
- Tech-savvy: Proficient in the use of modern technology and the internet. Here’s the list of technological tools/methods you will directly use: for sourcing - LinkedIn, GitHub, Stack Overflow, Facebook, Twitter, Upwork, Behance, for Job descriptions - Staff.am and other channels. We will show and teach you everything, however, being enthusiastic to become savvy with technology is a must.
- Shining enthusiasm or desire to reach targets: The recruitment industry worldwide and in Armenia is competitive and target-driven, therefore, it is essential that you can handle pressure very well, strive for learning new things, and be ambitious for the results.
- Multitasking: Yes, multitasking is hard, but at Magnus, you will need to juggle between the tasks by working simultaneously on several positions, which means keeping in mind the details of various jobs.
- Technical recruiting experience
- Any tech recruiting courses attended in the past
- Knowledge of Russian.